Saturday, August 27, 2005

Blog from long ago.

So, I've been doing this online dating thing since about May/June area. I've had a good time. I had forgotten how much fun dating and meeting new people was. I am 24 (almost 25) and have only had two SERIOUS relationships. So, when I got my first real world job, a place of my own (and all of my friends started getting engaged) I decided that I needed to remedy this situation. Not that I'm necessarily looking for anything SERIOUS (or to get engaged), but I would like to have more experiences before I DO find someone. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

akasha fertunis said...

I like the color scheme on here. orange is nice. mine used to be solid black then it was just depressing.

but great to see someone else from around here with a blog. :-)

aundrea