Elixir to Induce Euphoria
2. What ingredient can be used to counteract the effect of the above side effects?
3. How much can you get for Acromantula venom?
100 Galleons per pint
4. What is the most powerful love potion in the world?
5. What antidote does Harry use to help Ron when he is poisoned by Madam Rosmerta's finest mead?
6. How does Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Owl Order Service get their potions past the security at Hogwarts to their customers?
Disguises them in perfume bottles and other innocuous items.
7. What did Draco Malfoy make in Potions class when Professor Slughorn assigned them to make something amusing?
8. What spells will not work in an area affected by Instant Darkness Powder?
Common light spells, such as Lumos
9. What are the ingredients for the Draught of Living Death?
Asphodel, an infusion of Wormwood, Valerian Roots, Sophorous Bean
10. How much will unicorn tail hair fetch?
10 Galleons per hair
I prefer to knit
2. What is your favorite weight yarn to knit/crochet with?
I really enjoy working with worsted weight.
3. What fiber contents do you most like to knit/crochet with? What fiber contents do you dislike knitting/crocheting with?
My favorite luxe yarn is a cashmerino combo, but my fav is a wool blend.
4. How many complete pair of socks have you knit/crochet?
I am just now in the process of learning how to knit socks, so none yet.
5. What is your favorite item to knit/crochet?
I am LOVING hats and dishcloths right now because they are SO quick!
6. What is your favorite treat?
I LOVE Mike & Ikes. Healthier loves are Fiber One Chewy Bars
7. Do you drink coffee, tea, or both?
I drink coffee, but adore Cherry Coke Zero.
8. Do you have an online wish list? If so, where?
I do not have an updated wish list. I have a really old one on Amazon. I need to get an updated one though to give to my parents for Christmas/birthday.
9. How many Ravelry groups are you in?
I am a member of 21 groups.
10. Is there any special item you have been really wanting, but can't find in your local area?
You know, there isn’t. That’s the beauty of living near DC, there isn’t much that I can’t find.