Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS 6 Questionnaire

Potter Name: Cassandra Crimsonchin

Rav ID: dramaqt99

I am allergic to: Nada

Pets that I have: Nada

My favorite yarn: Cascade 220 and Malabrigo and Felici

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I prefer the movie colors

My favorite flavor: Good question! I would have to say pumpkin pie, nutella and caramel flavors. Not necessarily together though. ;)

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: Of these three, I would have to say Christmas, but my FAVORITE holiday is 4th of July. I LOVE fireworks!

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit): I would like a sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: For straights, I like
Crystal Palace sizes 8 and 9 (US) for most of my projects. I just got a set of Denise
interchangeable circulars, which I'm loving!

Is there a brand that you are dying to try? I'm dying to try KN Harmony needles!

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) I am a first year HSKS swaper. :)

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? I am not celebrating this term, but a month and a day after it ends I will be! :)

1 comment:

Callisto Verity said...

Yay! Now I'll be able to go shopping later today. ^_^

-Tia