Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dishcloths

I have discovered the joys of knitting dishcloths! I don't know why it has taken me so long to jump on this bandwagon. I finished one in one day for my HP Knitting/Crochet House Cup and am now totally addicted. I got all of this great cotton yarn from Knit Happens and intend to use it to make dishcloths for my sister and sisters-in-law. There's also a headband pattern that I'm going to do. So, yeah, totally addicted now!

Here is a picture of my first lovely dishcloth.
The needle I used was bigger, so it's looser than I'd like, but it's still nice. So, I'll get the suggested needle and make another and be good to go... at least, I hope so!

Also, I still haven't done my guage for Hat Attack II, and considering the tales I have heard about reaching guage, I REALLY need to do that tonight! Man oh man! Here's hoping that I can do it in one shot!

Anywho, that's all for today. Check back again and maybe I'll have some more to say. But I'm not promising anything! Talk to you again soon and be good to yourself! :)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I'm in the same boat for HA II - I think I'm afraid of the gauge issues too! Before that I do have to quick knit up a child's size market bag for a birthday party. So the gauge swatch comes next.

I.must.do.it.this.weekend.