Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pardon the Delay!

I owe a big apology to a most wonderful spoiler! I got my first package in the SP 14 swap and have yet to properly thank and blog about it. As you can see, my spoiler was most generous!

Oh it's a box! Just for me!

It was chock full of goodies! See them all? I'm most excited about those Knit Picks stitch markers. Oh and the candle smells heavenly! Oh how I LOVE me some clean cotton!

And this gorgeous bit of fabric turned out to be a needle roll. Woo hoo! A real home for my needles! :)

And finally, look at this oh so pretty light blue yarn! I'm not sure what kind it is, so if you could let me know, dear spoiler I would be most grateful!

Suffice it to say that I am a VERY happy SP participant! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

P.S. I promise to do better with the next package!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you love your package. I thought the tag was attached to the yarn. It's lace weight. I am trying to find the tag. I will let you know as soon as I find it. Sorry.