Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I have been very remiss. The second part of my fabulous Starbucks & Yarn package came on Monday and I have not written about it. That's very bad of me, especially considering how WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL all of it is. Thank you again Lynn for the fabulous package and all of the beautiful yarn! The cup cozies are great as well. I'm going to have to go shopping for bigger mugs though! But hey, I love any reason to shop!






Here is a close up of the beautiful yarn. The two green hanks are Posh yarn. I had seen a brief reference of this on Ravelry (I think I may have come across it because Lynn is in the Ravelry group). It has to be some of the SOFTEST yarn I have ever touched! And the green is GORGEOUS! And the other hank is such a pretty mix of blues and purples. I love it so much!








And last (but by no means least!) are the VERY well done cup cozies. They are such a beautiful shade of soft green and blue. And I of course how she did the ones in contrasting colors and swapped the two colors. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Lynn! for SUCH a wonderful package. I was really lucky when I got you for a spoiler!!!

No comments: