Friday, August 29, 2008

PIF

My friend Sarah started a Pay it Forward chain and I have decided to participate!

Pay It Forward is based on the movie with Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey. It was a book first, written by Catherine Ryan Hyde. With all of the things happening these days, random acts of kindness are a good thing. I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I think it will be going into my Netflix queue now :)

This is what the PIF Exchange is all about. I’ll send a knitted gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, maybe not until 2009…LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that’s a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is then 'pay it forward' by promising to do the same on your own blog.

It's small acts like this that really make you feel like you can help change the world. So, come on, sign up and commit to doing a few acts of kindess! :)

3 comments:

Terri said...

Ok, I am game for it.

I will PM you my snail mail addy later today.

Noelle said...

Sure, I'm game too! :-)

Kari Lu Cowell said...

I am also game. Good for you! :) (And what a great way to destash. lol)