Thursday, December 18, 2008

SP13 QotW #2

Part A: Are you doing any holiday knitting?
If you look to the right of this post (you may also have to scoll down a little), you will see a list of my holiday knitting. Some of them are "hope to get done", while others are "have to get done". For example, it would have been nice to do a pair of slippers for my friend Christina, but I didn't HAVE to do them. However, my mom's fetchings HAVE to get done.

Part B: Have you finished?
Well, as you can also see from the list, a lot HAS been completed. The one "have to get done" item left is the second fetching for my mom. The other things will be a "if I can" kind of thing. I'm actually really proud of how much I DID get done. Having that many FO is a new thing for me. I am notorious for having too many unfinished projects. Don't get me wrong, I still DO have too many unfinished projects, but the number of FINISHED projects is starting to get as big. If that makes any sense.

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hootie Whooo! It's me your SP13 buddy. I've been reading your questionnaire. I keep it in my purse for impulsive shopping urges!! I think some retain therapy is inorder for me this weekend....What did you get for Christmas? Was SAnta good to you this year?

Anonymous said...

Me again.. SP13 buddy. I've been snooping at Amazon for the authors you listed in a post.. interesting. So. is there any books you already have? Do you recommend one for me to read? I LOVE to read and can usually knock out a paperback in a weekend..i read fast. Let me know by posting on your blog.. i'll check back later. Yvonne told you my bad news. We are flying out to TX for military services next week. so i'll be out of the game for a good 5 days...i've not forgotten you!!