Wednesday, April 08, 2009

DC Requirement

The picture below seems to be a requirement for this time of year if you are a DC area resident. Yes, that is a cherry blossom. However, it's not from one of THOSE cherry blossom trees, it's from a tree close to my office. I did not head into the craziness that was The Cherry Blossom Festival this past weekend. Instead, I headed out to Berryville to take my little brother to his art school audition. You see, my stepdad had to have his appendix removed, so I took care of Noah so mom could take care of Michael. Afterwards, I went to my BFF Jamie's for a girl's night of wine and chick flicks. Good times. Oh, and even BETTER?! I FINALLY lined the bag for my HSKS7 spoilee! Oh man am I glad to have that off my plate. The package went out on Monday. Once Pandora gets it, I'll share some pictures, but until then, it's still a secret!

The pretty cherry blossoms near my office.

1 comment:

Pandora said...

I tried tracking my package and I can't tell what's going on with it. Nothing look abnormal though. I imagine I will get it tomorrow or Friday! I am super excited. Two packages in one week, UNREAL!! I got my HLBOE on Monday!