Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Fabulous things await!

It came, it came! Oh happy day it came! "It" being my reveal package from my SP 13 pal -- Brooke! And let me say how fabulous this package is and how worth the wait it was! I really don't the words to justify it, you'll have to just see for yourself.

Here is the box right after I opened it. Looks promising!


This was under the pattern and letter. Look at the pretty pink cloud of yarn!

This is the tea cup and saucer that is to be used for chai tea. I am instructed to drink while I peruse the patterns or book she also sent. I think that is an EXCELLENT idea!

Ok, so the pretty pink cloud was the "buddy shawl" that she started for me. She got me to about the half way point and I'm all set to finish. The yarn is so delicate and soft -- I'm loving it!

Here is the shawl with the pretty little jars of pampering goodness. We have body whip and body sugar. Both smell divine!

Here is a new pair of Crystal Palace circs and a super cute mint candy tape measure. Love it!

She also sent along the premiere issue of Debbie Bliss magazine, the pattern for the Fiber Trends felted hat and some more lace patterns.

A hank of Cascade 220 in a pretty shade of brown -- I think I'll pair it with some soft gray Cascade 220 I have to make a felted hat.

This is two hanks of Handpaint Originals in some really pretty blues, reds and oranges. Super soft stuff!

And finally, here is the whole package all together. The book she sent was In Her Shoes. I really enjoyed the movie and can't wait to read the book!

Brooke, thank you so much for such a generous package! I know that this has not been the easiest time for you -- which just makes these gifts all the more special. Thank you for being so kind and I wish you nothing but the best. I feel really lucky to have had you as my Secret Pal and I hope we can now be pals period! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Brooke Knits said...

Yippee. I am glad you liked your box of goodies!! I hope you like the shawl when it is done. I was gifted a prayer shawl from my knit-sibs at Socks For Soldiers... I wore it the other night...amazing how nice it feels, just the right amount of warmth. I hope yours is the same!

pren said...

soooo cute. i need the pattern for that tape measurer!kings