Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HSKS Summer Camp 09 - Week 1 Games

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... The theme for this week's games are to help us get to know our fellow campers and for them to get to know you.

Part 1: "What's in your trunk?" List 10 items beginning with the same letter as your first name that you brought with you to camp.

Cassie C is bringing....
Chairs
Croissants
Candles
Candy
A Cat
Camphor Oil
Cheese
Camomile tea
Calamine lotion
Cookies

Part 2: WINGO! Wizard Bingo

Get WINGO! by finding fellow campers with these unique attributes all in one row or column of the WINGO board. **I have gotten all of the O's so far, but will add the other columns as I get them.**

O1: Emma Gorodok
O2: Emma Scamander
O3: Pandora Phelps (antique glass)
O4: Cassandra Grubbly-Plank
O5: Bevin Rae Mooney

Part 3: Get to know your Spoiler & Spoilee

Go through your spoiler AND spoilee’s projects on Ravelry (I think everyone has at least 1 thing I’d hope!) and comment on or favorite something you like. This is another way to get to know them better.
  • My spoilee is Selena Starfire. She has over 100 projects... so many lovely things to choose from. I'm going to with her Hey Teach (Rav link), because she worked especially hard on it and it came out BEAUTIFULLY! Way to go, Selena!
  • My spoiler is Prendolyn the Weird. She is both a knitter and a crocheter, wich I find super cool. I have tried and tried to learn how to crochet, but just can't get it. My fav project of hers is the Chinese Chomping Cabbage (Rav link) since it's just so gosh darn cute!

No comments: