Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation

Right now I'm just giving a brief update of my vacation in Northern Michigan. I have some great pictures that I want to include and will give you a more in depth update when I have those ready. However, I CAN tell you that I WAY over packed. I would have been just fine with my swimsuit, a cover-up, two pairs of shirts, a few t-shirts and a simple dress. Also, I brought knitting (I was going to start Rusted Root (Rav Link)), but got caught up in a GREAT book (yet another post to write). Also, Walloon Lake is the most beautiful place on earth and I have the pictures to prove it. Finally, my family is amazing, funny and the best a girl can ask for. Seriously... couldn't have asked for a better week and I can't WAIT to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Pandora said...

I have a hard time knitting on vacations.