Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lessons Learned

So, yeah... October has been over for a week and I only posted for about half of the month. But, I learned a few things in my attempt to post every day.

1. My life is seriously uninteresting.
2. Ergo, really hard to think of what to write.
3. People who DO blog on a consistent basis are awe inspiring.
4. I need to find a purpose for my blog (I think I have for 2010 though!).
5. Next time, I'm shooting for three days a week rather than every day.

Oh, and while I WANTED to participate in the Mal Stockpile, I couldn't even finish one scarf. I've lost my focus, people! Did you take it?!

P.S. I have not been participating as I should, but I have been following WWW and I believe she started the week in Mexico City for the Day of the Dead celebrations, then made her way to Chile for some kite flying and then onto Brazil for some Carnival!

No comments: