Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shakabuku

One of my favorite movies is Grosse Point Blank. (I'm a huge John Cusack fan!) Well, there's a line from the movie that I've been pondering on recently...

Debi: You know what you need?
Marty: What?
Debi: Shakabuku.
Marty: You wanna tell me what that means?
Debi: It's a swift, spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever.
Marty: Oh, that'd be good. I think.

I really think I'm in need of some Shakabuku. I've had this feeling for a while that I can't really describe other than it has me feeling anxious, self conscience and insecure. I think I need a change and maybe Shakabuku is just the change I need.

What about you? Do you now or have you had need of Shakabuku?

P.S. I don't know how she does it, but Winnie has gone from the wilds of South America to the ancient world of Cairo, Egypt. Must be nice to travel like that. :)

3 comments:

Terri said...

have you read the books by Richelle Mead that feature the Succubus Georgina Kincade? Her Boss, a demon when he is human form looks like John Kusack. LOL

and the books are a good read too

Clara Clovenhoof said...

I could use some shakabuku that brings me a great job that I love, a person to spend my life with, and tons of fun and enjoyment to my life. I'm not asking for much really... ;) Where's a fairy godmother when you need one!?! lol

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of getting professional help?