But seriously things are feeling much better! I'm not going to lie, I've been in a bit of funk all summer and now that fall is coming I'm starting to perk way up. The temps are going down, the foliage is going all red, gold and orange and I soon will be able to pull out my fave blue sweater! Pumpkins and Halloween will soon be here (and Leigh Anne's wedding is only two weeks away!), my baby sister's baby will be here before I know it (which reminds me, MUST get that blanket done!) AND I'm back in the HSKS fold. So many things to be happy about.
And, with the return of HSKS, is the return of the "getting to know you" list. See below for what I've learned of my new family members.
- Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). Clara Clovenhoof - knitter
- Someone who was born in the same month as you. Perenelle Tejedora - December
- Someone from a different country. Emma Wigworthy - England
- A new HSKS Family member. Schmutzerella Oglethorpe
- Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Fleur Sweeting
- Someone who has a bigger stash than you! Bella Shacklebolt - 110 to my 55
- Someone who both knits and crochets. Hermione Bagnold
- Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Vevina McFey - Blues
- Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Lexi Lovegood - Christmas
- Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Delantrophy Grey - wool - even better is our shared love for Mmmmalabrigo! :)