Saturday, September 25, 2010

Top 10 Things from Vegas Trip

I spent the past week in Las Vegas working at the 2010 ERA D2C Convention. I worked 12-14 hour days and at the end of them all my feet were KILLING me. BUT, there were some good things about being there.
  1. The Wynn - OMG was this hotel FABULOUS!
  2. My bed - SERIOUSLY wanted to take it home with me!
  3. Criss Angel - this guy was amazing - still don't know how he does it!
  4. Our members - lots of really fun and kind people
  5. Food - I only ate at places at The Wynn, but it was really good eats!
  6. My bed - REALLY never wanted to leave it!
  7. My co-workers - we make such a good team!
  8. The cha-cha slide - thanks for reminding me of it guys!
  9. My bed - so good I have to mention it three times
  10. Coming home - ALWAYS the best part!

No comments: