Saturday, October 09, 2010

Strange Dreams Indeed

I don't nap. As a general that is. I've never been very good at it. I never wake up feeling refreshed and I ALWAYS have the strangest dreams. Like my stepbrother plays a video game in a cave and is all of a sudden turned into a warewolf (I've had that one twice!). So, after my carb-a-holic lunch, I shouldn't have been surprised when about an hour later I felt pretty tired (damn you blood sugar spike!). So I caved and took the nap. But this time - no strange dreams, no waking up more tired than when I fell asleep. That's right folks... I successfully napped!

In other news, I'm still trying to finish my sister's baby blanket. I'm so close, but just have no interest in it. Instead, I've started on a little baby sweater for a coworker. I'm also working on putting together some swap packages. I always have such a great time trying to figure out what a person would like. Picking out just the right gift is one of my favorite challenges.

Not much else to report. Hope you've had a great week!

No comments: