Monday, October 06, 2008

Darn the Luck!

So, this past weekend was the first really nice fall weekend and I miss out due to a cold. I know that it's never CONVENIENT to be sick, but some times are better than others, you know. For example, I would not have minded so much to be stuck inside recovering if it were gray and cold and gross out. Instead, it's my stupid luck to be sick the first truly fabulous fall weekend. And to top it off, I had to watch as my fellow Ravenclaw housemates took their first trip to Hogsmeade! No butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks, no getting scared at The Shreaking Shack. I even missed out on getting a few things from Zonkos to get back at those mischievous Slytherins! And to make this weekend even MORE of a bust, I was really too tired to do much knitting and lord knows I have enough of it. Oh and then there was the lack of picture taking for the Photo Scavenger Hunt. But that's ok since I have until Wednesday to get that completed. Here's hoping!

Oh well, I'm over the worst of the cold, so it's back to work for me! Talk to you all again soon!

1 comment:

Callisto Verity said...

*offers a hug* Don't worry... you weren't the only one who missed Hogsmeade and some of us had to come back early.

By the way, I've been working more on things for you! It's going to be fun. Last night, there were a bunch of us who decided to go and knit or crochet in the Common Room... so that's what I worked on. ^_^

-Tia Pascal, Slytherin <3