Friday, October 31, 2008

Pretty brown packages, all tied up with strings!

These really ARE a few of my favorite things. :) And I've received TWO in the past week or so. One contained my demise in the Hat Attack II competition and the other was my Ravenclaw Trick Or Treat Mini Swap. Both were welcomed with open arms and are much appreciated.

First, we have my package from Emily, which contained my pretty hat of death. She was also kind enough to include some yummy chocolate and candy to soften the blow.

And here is a photo of just the hat. I've written about how difficult this pattern was. Emily's hat was SPOT on! And it's such a pretty combination of dark green and a corally pink!

The next package to arrive was from Arriana Stylos, a fellow Ravenclaw. Her task was to send me a trick, a treat and a Ravenclaw themed item. As you can see below, she did FANTASTICALLY! She sent me some super soft Twinkle Toes yarn in a very pretty light blue color way -- what a treat! For my trick she hid some spiders (of the plastic variety) within the yarn -- what a fright! For the Ravenclaw item she sent me a sticker of the Ravenclaw crest. She also included some yummy chocolate gold coins (both a trick AND a treat!). Thank you again Arriana!

1 comment:

Callisto Verity said...

Yay for packages! Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of frogging part of your bag because I messed up on the pattern I'd written down to follow. :(

*offers hugs*

-Tia Pascal,
Slytherin <3