Friday, November 07, 2008

Shipping Queen! (And a Witch of a Hat Update)


I don't mean to sound cocky or anything, but I really am a bit of a shipping QUEEN! Since I have started participating in swaps I have been to the post office more times than I ever have before! Yesterday was my favorite day though. I mailed two swap packages. One to Kristin (aka Thomasina Riddle), my downstream partner in the HSKS 6 swap. The other was to Stephanie, my downstream partner in the Fall Starbucks & Yarn swap. I am very proud of myself for getting both pakages out before the early ship deadline. It means extra points for the Ravenclaw House (HSKS 6) and the House Blend (FS&Y). Go me!

In other, sadder, news, my witch's hat arrived from Draco on Wednesday. A full day before mine landed on his doorstep. As you can see from the picture, it is a very lovely shade of blue and flops on my head beautifully. If I had to go out, at least I went out in style! Thanks, Draco!

That's a brief update for now. I have other things to catch you all up on, but I'll save that for a later date. TTFN! :)

No comments: