Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moving On!

Well folks, as of tomorrow, I will have a new address! I know, I know - this is my FIFTH home in as many years, but this one I KNOW will be for the long term. If all goes well, I really think this will be my home until I'm ready to either move in with someone or buy my own place.

I'm reallly excited about this move. My new home will be at The Calvert, back in Del Ray. I'll be on the tippy top floor and though it's an efficiency, it has a kind of hidden bump out where I can put my bed so I can kind of "hide" it away. It has a lot of light, pretty new kitchen appliances and built-ins in the walk-in closet.

The best part is that it's MINE! I won't be sharing with anybody, I won't have to worry about any roommates or unwanted guests. I can decorate it how I want it, too. I'm really excited about all of these things. (Although, I think my mom is MORE excited!) This time around I've hired movers to move the majority of my stuff - which my mom, stepdad and little brother are VERY greatful for!

So, this all means that I will be away from the internets for the next few days as I move and get set up in my new home. Wish me luck and I'll talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

That really is exciting!!! I hope the move goes smoothly for you!