Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Starbucks Swap Questionnaire

Woo hoo! I'm participating in my first swap. I'm super excited. It combines my love of knitting AND coffee! PERFECTION! SOOO excited. :) Here are the answers to my questionnaire. :)

1. Full name Ashley Cavell
2. Ravelry ID dramaqt99
3. Email address ashley.cavell@gmail.com
4. Blog address (if you have one) mymeanderingstories.blogspot.com/
5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.) cup cozy
6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.) mug
7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean skinny mocha
8. Favorite snack food Fiber One Chewy Bars
9. Favorite color(s) green/blue/grey
10. Favorite fragrance Happy
11. What types of things do you like to knit? I really like knitting scarves and hats.
12. Do you spin? I do not spin.
13. Do you dye your own yarn? No, I do not dye my own yarn. However, I AM interested in learning how.
14. Favorite yarns Felici, Cascade, Malabrigo
15. Favorite needles Crystal Palace
16. Do you have any allergies? I am not allergic to ANYTHING.
17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? Sure! :)
18. Do you have any special requests? No, nothing special... I'm easy to please! :)
19. Do you have any pets? I am the proud co-owner of a Corgi named Matilda! :)
20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking? Non-smoking ALL the time! Eww!

No comments: