Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ravenclaw Assignment #2

I usually avoid these kinds of "tell me about yourself" kind of surveys, but since it's for school I can't avoid it. So, here it goes!

1- What form does your Patronus take? What does it symbolize for you? My Patronus takes the form of a wolf… a symbol of loyalty, independence and intelligence.
2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name? I brought my cat Matilda.
3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts? I would have to say my favorite class is Runes.
4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught? Helping out a friend in need.
5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose? Watching Snape slip on a wet spot in the Great Hall.
6- What yarn do you covet? Link please... Debbie Bliss Pure Cashmere
7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without? Is brand important? Chocolate hazelnut… specifically Nutella chocolate spread… so many uses, so little time!
8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in? This is my second.
9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts? If yes, please tell us what. No, all of my big events happen at the END of the year.
10- You in 5 words. Curious, trustworthy, persistent, friendly and intelligent.

4 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Hahahahaha! That's awesome! I wish I could have seen Snape slip...::sigh:: Oh! I mean, uh, a TEACHER! Oh my! I hope he's okay.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love your Patronus! And, I'll see if I can find my recipe for Nutella truffles for you... they are soooo yummy!

YogaKnot said...

man I miss all the good teacher bloopers. and snape too! im doubly sad i missed it...although i can imagine it now...teeheehee

Amethyst said...

Oh, poor Professor Snape (::snicker::). I love your patronus, too. Sunday I was in Sam's club and they had 3 packs of jars of Nutella. I had to really hold myself back, but I'm trying to cut back on sweets, and couldn't justify 3 jars :-0