Thursday, February 26, 2009

Protest

Ok, I'm just going to come right out and say it. We Ravenclaws were assigned an INSANE amount of homework. I looked at the assignments for the other houses and I had to ask myself -- how did we get so loaded down? There were THREE LONG assignements. Those three could have easily been spread out over three weeks and no one would have been the wiser. So, in protest (and the fact that I'm heading down to Miami for a conference), I'm not doing it. I'm sorry ladies, but I'm not. I know that when I signed onto this swap, there would be assignments, but I thought they would have been like last term. Or, if you had wanted to challenge us more, maybe ONE of those assignments at a time. But not three at once. Sorry... ain't gonna happen!

In other HSKS 7 news, work is progressing on my spoilee's kit. I've gotten a lot of the little goodies and have started on the handmade bag. The sticking point is still the kit itself. I think I finally found something that will work though. I just hope my spoilee likes it!

Anywho, back to the paying job. Talk to you all when I get back from Miami! :)

No comments: