Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ranting about the STUPID people! Grr!

Ok, I know that this has been written about by numerous other people, but can we talk about how stupid drivers can be?!?!?! Yesterday, I'm leaving work and there's a woman ahead of me, trying to get out of the garage. She must have been in the spot right by the exit because she was like parallel to it and trying to turn herself around so she could get out. This is all well and good, except she was doing all these turns while talking on her CELL PHONE! For whatever reason, she just COULDN'T bring herself to put the stupid thing down and focus on the driving. No, her conversation was just that important. MAN! did it piss me off though. People who are just THAT inconsiderate and oblivious to the world around them just really tick me off. And here's a word to the wise, in the grand scheme of things, you're really NOT that important!

Thank you for listening to my rant. See you again, tomorrow!

No comments: