Friday, June 06, 2008

Loving people... watching that is.

I am a classic introvert. I'm really in my head, always re-thinking a fight up to three days later, and being in a large crowd of people takes a lot of energy. That said, I REALLY enjoy people and watching their antics. I like being in a crowd... as long as their not asking anything of me. Which makes me an EXCELLENT people watcher! I love going to The Mall or a park or any public place and watching people and the way they interact with eachother. I also like to make up stories about what kind of people they are... what they do, their relationships with others... that kind of thing. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not you know... creepy about it or anything. Once they have left my line of vision, I move on. Or, once I've fleshed out their "story" and they're still there, I move on.

So, if you ever see a short brunette sitting by herself, just looking around... it might be me!

No comments: