Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Addictions

I don't have many addictions. I tend to be a fairly balanced person (or at least I like to believe I am!). However, I've discovered that I am not immune to the seduction that is Facebooks apps. Yes, I cannot resist their siren call. Particularly the ones from Farmtown, Yoville and Farmville. I don't know what it is about them. There's really nothing terribly exciting or challenging, but there is just something about harvesting your crops or decorating your apartment that I just can't resist. Oh, and earning all of the coins. I mean, in no other place than in a Facebook app will I have close to $3 million! They also kind of bring out this competitive edge in me. I'm always trying to be the tops amongst my friends/neighbors. I remember when I was really into Green Patch I was THRILLED when I finally passed my friend Leigh Anne in the amount of rain forrest I had "saved". So, yeah... hello, my name is Ashley and I'm Facebook app-aholic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley

Just checking to see if you received your package yet. Your Secret Pal.

Unknown said...

I remember when you did that too! I was out of internet for awhile and you took your opportunity! Just TRY and beat me in Sorority Life :-D