Thursday, October 08, 2009

Anticipation

This might seem a bit sick, but I LOVE anticipation. I love the excitement you feel before a fun/great/thrilling moment. The problem with anticipation though is that so often, it's so much better than the event itself. Something that's notorious for that is New Year's Eve. Whatever you might have planned is NEVER as good as what you hope it will be.

So, at the beginning at the month, I was anticipating all of my plans for the month and sure enough, I've been confronted with disappointment. But, we move on. Make other plans. And enjoy the ones that you already have. Like tomorrow. Very excited about tomorrow. Going to Winchester and meeting up with a lot of people I haven't seen since I graduated from high school over 10 years ago. It's the closest I'm going to get to a reunion and it's exactly the kind of reunion I was looking for. But I'm not going to get too excited... that way, I won't be too disappointed.

What about you? Do you know of what I speak?

Talk to you tomorrow! :)

No comments: