Thursday, October 15, 2009

Comedy of Errors

Recently, I got into an argument with my friend about some plans we had made that she was cancelling in favor of something else. Well, after getting over my disappointment, I talked with the third person we were meeting up with and talked about changing the plans to late Saturday/all day Sunday. She was up for that and I thought we are all back on track - or so I thought. Turns out the second girl had already MADE plans for Sunday! Sheesh! I was mad at her all over again - and then she starts chatting with me and lets me know that she switched her Saturday plans to Sunday so we could go back to the original plans. Double sheesh! This is really turning into some kind of farce. But wait, it gets a little more insane! Girl the second gets SICK! So, our plans are in limbo to see if she's feeling up to it.

Seriously... talk about your Comedy of Errors!

No comments: