Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sundays were made for Shopping!

I recently received a really nice bonus from work and after putting half of it towards my credit card bill I was ready to buy myself a little special something. My first big purchase was some yarn from both Fibre Space and then Eat.Sleep.Knit. If you haven't gone yet, you MUST check out Fibre Space. It has a great selection of yarn (including my fave - Malabrigto), very knowledgable and friendly staff and a funky and fun decor. LOVE it! Oh, and my recent Eat.Sleep.Knit put me to my first 5 mile post in my Yarnathon, so I got a great little knitting bag with a mini-sweater kit, a tape measure and some very handy dandy yarn reference cards. They are now DEFINITELY my favorite online yarn source!

Then today Leigh and I went to the mall and I bought two new cardigans and two camis to go underneath. The camis go with each of the sweaters, which makes for four combos. Each combo can go with both black AND brown pants/skirts, which equals out to about 8 potential outfits. My total was about $80 for the four pieces, so this comes out to about $10 per new outfit. I feel really good about that! Anywho, it's time to settle down and get to bed. Tomorrow's Monday so it's back to work for me!

Talk to you later! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and they looked LOVEly!