Friday, October 02, 2009

Excitement

So, as I was sitting in my office today I all of a sudden had this huge surge of happiness and excitement. I don't know where it came from, but it was suddenly just there. My best guess was that it was a combination of having so many fun things to look forward to this month, plus reconnecting with some old friends plus planning all of my Stockpile 2009 projects that just got me so happy and excited. I'm generally a happy person, so it doesn't take TOO much to send me over, but I must say that I was glad to feel it.

It's been a while since I've had that kind of happy surge. Between getting ready for the meeting, the meeting itself and then the withdrawl effect when it was over, not much room for being happy. There have been other tense areas of my life, but I'm trying to find a kind of zen attitude about that. All in all, I am just very happy to have something to be excited about. Makes going into the cold months that much easier.

Talk to you later! :)

No comments: