Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Night's Alright for Fighting

Ok, so there was no fighting, but I didn't really want to just title the post Friday and it was one of my favorite episodes of Gilmore Girls.

But let me say, Friday night WAS alright! (Ok, so it was more than alright, but I'm going with a theme here!) I must say, that it is great to know that the cool people you hung out with in high school are STILL cool (if not cooler) outside of it and all growed up. Makes you feel even better for having been friends with them. That didn't sound as bad as I think it did, does it? Ok, but you get my point, right? I loved seeing everyone and catching up... better than any 10 year reunion my class could have planned. Even though I was the only one there in my graduating class. I know, weird!

Oh, and I must say that punkin beer can make ANY day alright. I am also most excited to report that I will be having it again this Friday. I might have to make it a weekly thing... at least until its no longer the seasonal option. What comes in winter? Anyone know?

Talk to you tommorow! :)

No comments: