Sunday, October 18, 2009

We are family!

This title is super appropriate because I not only spent today with my family, I spent it with my mom and all three of her sister's (see, the song was done by Sister Sledge... cute huh?!). My aunt Sandy was in town from CA for her 25th high school reunion and since we don't get to see her very much we all make every effort to come and visit with her. My aunt Connie was kind enough to host a lunch for all of us and that's where we congregated today. My mom and her sisters can be VERY loud when they're all in the same room. They talk over each other and pick on each other and it's great. However, it wasn't as loud as it usually is since Sandy was still recovering from the reunion weekend (too many late nights!). Good times were still had though!

Here we have all four of the Snyder girls. Down in front are my mom and Aunt Margaret (my mom is the blond) and in back are my Aunt Connie and Aunt Sandy.

Here's a close-up of my Aunt Sandy... aww, she's so cute (see, I come by the cuteness naturally!)

Here's my purty mom! They say look to your mom to see how you'll age... I think I'm going to be ok!

This is now my new fave picture of me! Nicely done, Aunt Connie!

Here's my sweet corgi, Matilda! She was just FASCINATED by Aunt Connie's love bird, Widget. But she never barked at her or tried to tackle the cage. She's a VERY well behaved dog! Love her!

No comments: