Saturday, October 03, 2009

For the love of Crafts!

Saturday was a bright and beautiful day, just perfect for walking around a craft fair -- or at least it seemed that way from inside my house. Turns out my crisp fall day was more like a summer day. This was a little disappointing, but I was not going to let it stop me from enjoying Crafty Bastards. This is the second time that I've gone to this particular craft fair and I have to admit, I wasn't as impressed as I was last year. Probably because it was the same vendors with the same things. No worries, I still had Meg and the bonus of Diana and Corey to make it fun. Oh and I DID buy a wallet from This Chickadee.





Later that evening I went over to my friend Leigh Anne's and we had dinner, drank some wine, watched a movie and gabbed about life in general. She has two crazy dogs (well, one is her mom's) who made things interesting (or irritating, depends on how you look at it). I love the fact that Leigh Anne is now back in this part of Virginia. She is definitely one of my favorite people and I've missed being able hang out with her. Even better, she's just accepted a job in Sterling, so she isn't going anywhere any time soon. Woo hoo!

Talk to you later! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my this is a bit unflattering :)